Best detector for 500-900 for coins, jewelry, and relics?

Coinhunter88

Im looking to upgrade from my BH quick draw 2. Ive been looking at the mxt, mxt pro, and the at pro. But now after joining this forum, im totally confused. The thing i like about the at pro is that its the cheapest of those 3, and its somewhat waterproof. After reading on this forum im getting mixed reviews on all 3 i listed. I would be using it for beach hunting sometimes but mostly on land. Ive been reading good things about the xterra 705, but never got a chance to test them out. I dont want to buy something without testing it out first. When i was in California, i was able to have a little demo on the mxts and the at pro. I liked the feel of the mxt over the at pro and the mxt felt like better quality. I also tried a tesoro DeLeon, which was a nice machine but i dont think its for me. Any suggestions? This is literally driving me crazy considering its a big purchase and i dont want to regret it. Thanks

Go with the AT Pro since it's cheaper and a good all around machine. It will give you plenty of room to learn and when you're ready for something else you can sell it. Just be sure to use a coil cover and take good care of it so you can get the best resell value. Or you can keep it as a backup or detector to borrow out to friends and family.

Back
Top Bottom