Scoop Contest Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Here is what a few people are waiting for!

Rules:

You must have posted in the beach and water section BEFORE March 15th. If it has been a long time since you posted, a link to your last post along with your guess would be fantastic.

I used a random number generator to pick 20 numbers for 20 days. The person closest to the number qualifies to win. If there is a tie, both people that guessed will qualify. If they chose the same number only the first person will qualify.

The number range is 1 - 200

Daily contest goes Monday 20 March, from Midnight eastern standard time, - 10PM eastern standard time for 20 days.

Only one guess per day per person.

If you qualify for a chance at the prize, you will have to wait 5 days before you can try again. So if you qualify on Monday you can't guess again till Saturday.

PLEASE no messages on this thread other than guesses. I would greatly appreciate it. Any problems or concerns PM me please.

After 20 days we have the daily winners. Only those people will be invited to join the second part of the contest. ONE of those lucky people will win the scoop. FOUR others will each win a walking liberty half from the Detroit River.

Here is the prize:

And of course the carbon fiber handle is included!

Again, I want to thank Chuck with Sunspot for giving me a discount and helping me make this contest a reality.

And for the small print!!

Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the winner. You will be paying Sunspot personally with paypal or money order.

Last edited:
And Hats off to you for (paying for) giving the boys a chance at winning that baby!!

Last edited:
Number range?

What's the number range? :?:

I had guessed but then just read your other post so 1-200 is the number range. So the contest starts tomorrow and goes until April 9th?

I had guessed but then just read your other post so 1-200 is the number range. So the contest starts tomorrow and goes until April 9th?

What other post ? Where is the range ? This thing appears to be getting off track ? I don't understand ! I do appreciate it, but I don't know what to guess ?

Okay, I see the other post, so is it 20 or 30 days ?

It says 20 days if I believe I understand this properly it is 20 days. Each day will have a opportunity to pick a number and the number closest each day will get a
Qualifying number for the prize after the 20 days is another random number and who ever gets closest wins. Also if you win tomorrow you can guess again until Saturday. I believe this is the just of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom