first hunt with my sand shark

bigc

I have to say I think I'm really going to like this.. went on a night hunt damn ups didn't show up till 600 but I hit the beach (without a flashlight :mad:) I started getting hits right away in my first 10 min I found what I thought the whole time was gold thin right next to it another I thought wow its my lucky day:cool: so i hit the beach with a vengeance.. didn't get much after that but a couple of coins ALOT of trash and a dog license from 79..
Tried to upload the pics guess its not happening ill try later but when i got back to the car took a closer look I think there gold plated:( but atleast I had fun and cleaned the beach at the same time.. hh every one

Great going on your first hunt with the SS bigc, dark and you still went out and had a ball. Way better than my first hunt. :yes: You'll be hitting the beach again in the morning right?

Here we go had to get an app to resize the photos to upload them.going out first thing in the morning hope ill have something better to show yall

Attachments

• rps20120215_005529.jpg
    rps20120215_005529.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 254
  • rps20120215_005421.jpg
    rps20120215_005421.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 255
  • rps20120215_005304.jpg
    rps20120215_005304.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 257
Wow, that's a lot of iron you dug...Geepers!!

I think that's one beach I'd hunt with a VLF machine.....unless you like to dig iron.
Good luck on your next hunt.

Raphis
Dan

Wow, that's a lot of iron you dug...Geepers!!

I think that's one beach I'd hunt with a VLF machine.....unless you like to dig iron.
Good luck on your next hunt.

Raphis
Dan

Hey you never know there might be gold under that iron and I'm cleaning my beach up at the same time:D if I keep this up it will be clean in oh 20 years:laughing:..

Lookin' Good!

Don't listen to these girlie-men yapping about digging iron! :wow: You just keep digging it all and you'll have twice the keepers anybody else with any other machine can show on your beaches! :D

Remember, these discrimination champions are all 60+ fat guys, that hunt for 2-hours at most then go home to a cold beer and a bag of doughnuts. :laughing:

Sand Shark'in in New York! :laughing:

Beach cleanup

I find clad and bottle caps when I hit the beach, but money is money. I am saving for a new detector. Isnt that what we all say?

Hey you never know there might be gold under that iron and I'm cleaning my beach up at the same time:D if I keep this up it will be clean in oh 20 years:laughing:..

Just remember Bigc I recommended you purchase a VLF like the Excal or GT for VB... a pulse machine is not a good idea for every beach... while you are digging all that iron little billy is ahead of you taking the gold and silver and leaving you what you are finding... you better hope little billy isn't a good hunter or you are in for a long frustrating season...

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=102094

Last edited:
Just remember Bigc I recommended you purchase a VLF like the Excal or GT for VB... a pulse machine is not a good idea for every beach... while you are digging all that iron little billy is ahead of you taking the gold and silver and leaving you what you are finding... you better hope little billy isn't a good hunter or you are in for a long frustrating season...

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=102094
Yeah the bay is pretty bad here with random junk but the ocean front is pretty clean went to both today and the ocean front gave me 15¢ and 3 pieces of junk but the bay oh the bay 12¢ and about 15lbs of junk there's also a couple of houses that burned down and a restaurant that r still washing up I think I got enough nails to day to build a house but hay guess its my way of giving back:D.. and I'm going to hit the beach so hard this summer that everyone here is going to hate me:laughing:

Yeah the bay is pretty bad here with random junk but the ocean front is pretty clean went to both today and the ocean front gave me 15¢ and 3 pieces of junk but the bay oh the bay 12¢ and about 15lbs of junk there's also a couple of houses that burned down and a restaurant that r still washing up I think I got enough nails to day to build a house but hay guess its my way of giving back:D.. and I'm going to hit the beach so hard this summer that everyone here is going to hate me:laughing:

Down the road of life start saving some money up for a quality VLF for your beaches... its no fun digging that amount of trash after a while while others are digging gold and silver on a daily basis... ;)

Down the road of life start saving some money up for a quality VLF for your beaches... its no fun digging that amount of trash after a while while others are digging gold and silver on a daily basis... ;)

Oh trust me its definitely in the plan's but for now I got the sand shark which I'm really starting to like this thing goes deep but I'm hopping by next tax year to get an excal but between this and crabbing this summer I think I'm set:D

Don't listen to these girlie-men yapping about digging iron! :wow: You just keep digging it all and you'll have twice the keepers anybody else with any other machine can show on your beaches! :D

Remember, these discrimination champions are all 60+ fat guys, that hunt for 2-hours at most then go home to a cold beer and a bag of doughnuts. :laughing:

Sand Shark'in in New York! :laughing:

Bring your PI down to Ft Myers Beach FL. They just re-nourished the beach from 1.5 miles offshore that was a WWII bombing and gunnery range for fighter training during the war. You will have a ball with your sand shark.
Bomb fragment are iron and there are thousands of them for you :laughing:

I'll be the one on the beach drinking a beer laughing my --- off.

Back
Top Bottom