Beach finds from a small beach in South Korea

jackdaniels

Forum Supporter
029.JPG

1365668992504 (1).jpg

20130428_144136.jpg

20130407_122537 (1).jpg

1365888141902 (1).jpg

With the exception of the necklace everything was found on a small beach in Incheon within the last 4 months or so.
The necklace was found on the same beach last September and in a funny way too.
Of all the metal detectors I have seen thus far in Korea mine is the cheapest. BH Tracker IV~:roll:
It's going on two years since I have had it!
It beeps over any hole at the beach with water in it! :lol:
Anyway I was sifting thru the sand after I got a coin tone. Found a 100 Won coin and was ready to fill the hole up.
Half way down the hole I see a necklace (18k sticking out two inches from the side! I gently pulled it out and happy me was!

The pig pictured is pure gold and is a sign for luck and prosperity in Korea.
The wedding band is also pure gold.
The fancy ladies ring is 18k.
Everything else is 14k.

(Yeah, I know I should have bought a better detector with all that gold but it went to groceries and bills!) :(

Great job! I know the feeling about selling off as you find to live.... I jokingly say i'm investing in grains and textiles (food and clothes)...
Keep at it!

nice finds, I wonder if you will find any US military items on the beach?

I have found some military things around S. Korea... some korean dog tags (recent) and a zippo from a signal battalion. Along with a bunch of bullet casings.

Jack Daniels, I sent you a private message. Lets get together and hit the beach sometime!

That pig is awesome! Grats on some sweet digs. Now think of this, better detector may mean more gold finds which equals more money... lol

Just a suggestion, but if you upgraded you would pay it off with finds eventually if your beaches are like that.

Back
Top Bottom