Another sneak peak at Garrett's new machine.

Well, it worked for me, but all I saw was the Garrett guy walking on a big rock, and "MAY 6th". I suppose that's the BIG day (?).

:?:

It gives a better look at what may be the new model. Which, if it is, looks disappointingly exactly like the previous models. But that could be an intentional swerve on their part to throw us off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It gives a better look at what may be the new model. Which, if it is, looks disappointingly exactly like the previous models. But that could be an intentional swerve on their part to throw us off.

I noticed they blurred out the name on the arm cuff.
It does look quite similar to the existing model. I am afraid that all they did was put their new wireless module inside the unit. Which is fine and all, but I was really hoping for more.

I don't have a problem with it looking the same as the old AT Pro, just curious as to what goodies may have been incorporated "inside".

Inquiring minds want to know !!! :shock:

They didn't claim the detector the guy is carrying in the video is the new model , he is carrying a current model......clever distraction ;)

He has an AT pro ,.....and everyone is going " What the heck ? " :?: :lol:

They give it away when they say.....tired of waiting ? " so are we " .....you did not see the new detector in the video.

don't mind it looking similar to original just would like better ergonomics and better connector locations for coil plug and headphone jack also wih all metal mode like the gold

They didn't claim the detector the guy is carrying in the video is the new model , he is carrying a current model......clever distraction ;)

He has an AT pro ,.....and everyone is going " What the heck ? " :?: [emoji38]

They give it away when they say.....tired of waiting ? " so are we " .....you did not see the new detector in the video.
Everybody is hyped about the new detector, but it as well might be the new Garrett Ace Shovel which is in the video, jk.
I work in a shop which sells detectors and I really want to see what Garrett has came up with.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Also appears to be an entirely different head. Looks more like a Fisher or Teknetics......:?:

Bill says in the beginning that he can't get too close since he's swinging it. Later the guy comes up close to a hole Bill dug and you can tell he's still got the unit that he was swinging earlier, the Garret "prototype."

To me it was better than the teaser commercial.

Back
Top Bottom