My first Confederate Button!!!

kreagerm

Elite Member
Wasn't expecting this one. We have found 3 Union buttons on this farm but this one takes the cake. So excited to see what else is waiting to be found.

Either way, I'm pretty happy

Attachments

• IMG_4256.jpg
    IMG_4256.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_4258.jpg
    IMG_4258.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_4329.jpg
    IMG_4329.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 530
The only problem with finding that button is that everything else will now be second best. That is the top of the chart. I think I would set up a camp and not leave that spot for at least a month. Definitely nice going.:cool:

That's a heck of a find! Good for you!
Thank You!!!

That's a cool one for sure. Beat that ground to death. Good luck.

Going to planting soon, so it gives me something to look forward in the Fall.

The only problem with finding that button is that everything else will now be second best. That is the top of the chart. I think I would set up a camp and not leave that spot for at least a month. Definitely nice going.:cool:
I sure will next Fall after harvest season, planting soon.

Very nice! Would love to find one of those.

Thanks. Good things come to those when they least expect it.

That's awesome, congratulations!
Many Thanks

Anyone looking for a MD partner?

Anyone looking for a MD partner,I'm from New Zealand and looking to go out MD in Northern Virginia so looking for someone who knows where there might be a promising site or sites to comb.PM is o.k.I own a White's XLT Spectrum E-series but has had good finds with it.

Anyone looking for a MD partner,I'm from New Zealand and looking to go out MD in Northern Virginia so looking for someone who knows where there might be a promising site or sites to comb.PM is o.k.I own a White's XLT Spectrum E-series but has had good finds with it.

There are a couple groups who hunt in those areas: Diggin in Virginia and Just go detecting. These are the ones I go out with, there are probably others.

nice button Bro.. Congrats... Hope there's a twin there waiting on you to find. HH

WOWZERS! That's an incredible button in amazing shape. Definitely a bucket lister for me. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom