BTD Custom Covers

Oppie

In my search for a quality rain / dust cover for my 1270, I came across BTD Custom Covers. Of course they didn't stock a cover for the classic 1270. But but to my surprise the owner, John, told me to send him the measurements and some pics and he'd see what he could come up with. What I have now is a very high quality and nicely fitting custom cover. Price was a very fair $25 to my door. Given my experience, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them for an in-stock or custom cover for your detector. For you 1270 owners, the pattern for your detector is done. For those of your who have newer and more modern detectors, they may have a cover for your detector in stock. I'll try to post pics soon.

I have been looking for a rain cover for my F70. All the ones I see online are for the gold bug/platinum body (earphone jack on the side) and I even bought one thinking it would work. If barely fit, started to rip at the seams and made the screen really hard to see.

I sent this company an email. Hopefully they can make me something better. Thanks for pointing them out! My internet searches never listed them and I haven't used ebay in years

I know...dredging up a old post but...

I ordered a cover from this company last week. Haven't heard diddly from them. I emailed them...no response. I also left a vm for them as well...again..no response.

FILE UNDER : Avoid at all costs.

I just got one of the cheap e-bay ones for $14 out of Ukraine, It fits nice and shipping was free but it took 26 days to get here.
Thanks for the heads up and I hope they make that right for you.

26 days to arrive?

Good grief ! ( channeling my inner Charlie Brown.) ;)

I'm thinking about getting this one.

And it's coming from Missouri.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-04-27 22-01-33.jpg
    Screenshot from 2017-04-27 22-01-33.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom