Re-Purposed Whites 6000/D

flysar

Been wanting to do this for a while so today I swung by a thrift store and picked up an antique lamp, a longer spindle from Home Depot and a about an hour later it was in our family room.
This is a working detector and I made no modifications to the box or rod. I placed lead fishing weights in the battery compartment for stability. If I find a non-working one I'll probably swap it out.
HH
picture.php

You could be out using it. I love hunting with vintage detectors.

I could and still can but I have more detectors than limbs and the others get the nod. If I really want to hunt with vintage I could pull out my purchased new 73' Garrett Ghostowner; beep and dig, no discrimination.
This way I'll be using it every day and its nice to look at instead of hiding in the closet.

I could and still can but I have more detectors than limbs and the others get the nod. If I really want to hunt with vintage I could pull out my purchased new 73' Garrett Ghostowner; beep and dig, no discrimination.
This way I'll be using it every day and its nice to look at instead of hiding in the closet.

I ought to do something like that with my 6000D or send it in to have it fixed. I've been hunting with my original Silver Sabre.

Back
Top Bottom