AT Maxx.........

Is the max deeper than your impact??? Do you like the audio of the max in iron? Is the audio as good as the impact?

Air testing the two, they are about equal on depth. The audio on the Max is fixed tones where the Impact is fully user adjustable. Impact wins hands down here and has way better separation and audio in iron infested cellar hole sites. I bought the Max because it's waterproof and I can hunt places where I can't with the Impact. Each has it's own purpose for me. If the Impact was waterproof it would be my only machine. When I get the Equinox everything might change.....we'll see....:?:

Airtest.

Well if that is all that counts.
Folks should check out the Detech Chaser.

How do the At Max and Impact wearing stock coils compare depth wise on in ground targets??

Say a dime and nickel.

Quite a few pre-buyers got frustrated and cancelled orders because of pushing forward the release date and then the announce of the EQ coming. I'd imagine some are trying to recoup costs to try the EQ, but many seem satisfied with their purchase of the Max. Many say it's much different than what they expected building up and coming off the Pro, way different. From reviews it doesn't sound like it's repackaged.

That was me.. I had one pre-ordered, but dropped it. Glad I did, too. I almost got caught up in the hype, and for how I use it, it simply would have been a "new machine" but I doubt I'd have found much more with it, if any. Very happy with my AT Pro.

Skippy

disc of 35 or so knocks out nails fairly well.. What he forgot to do was cut the iron audio on.... :yes: After I got done with my turkey I filmed this..

OK, that's a killer video Calabash.

If I were relic hunting, I also would be saying "yeah, the AT Max is a big fat PASS".

Whoa.

Calabash,
The video with test above.
Curious,
How does the At Gold compare using all metal?

The reason I am asking.
Is to try and figure how the Max unit wound up like it did with its AM function.

I need a vid of different modes and their depths.

I Heard all metal goes deeper?

Airtest.

Well if that is all that counts.
Folks should check out the Detech Chaser.

How do the At Max and Impact wearing stock coils compare depth wise on in ground targets??

Say a dime and nickel.

I haven't had the time to do ground testing with coins yet. The way it is going weather wise here, it might have to wait until spring.

Back
Top Bottom