Looking for somebody in georgia... Harris,troup,meriwether and surrounding counties

mattga8597

I live in pine mtn valley, im looking for somebody close buy to go hunting with. I know plenty of hot spots If anybody is serious send me your phone number and we will set it up. If possible I would like to find somebody to go with on the weekends Im off every weekend.

Last edited:
I wish I was closer but I am up Acworth...but there are tons of other hunters down there so I am sure you will find a hunting partner. HH and GL

Hello All,
I live in Evans, GA close to Ft Gordon. I just returned from a Deployment and walked right into a Military School, so when it's all done, I'll be more than happy to Travel and Hunt. I have two boys that have their Metal Detectors and Love to come and Hunt with me. I just recently picked up a Garrett AML-1000 and would love to try it out here shortly. Happy Hunting!!
Smitty

I'm new to the hobby and would like to get together if you're still looking for someone to detect with. I live in Thomaston. So I'm not that far from you.

Back
Top Bottom