Recovery Leads to Permissions

Diggum

Elite Member
I was contacted, through my Craigslist ad, last week about a lost wedding band. I went over this morning, found the ring (after a couple hours of hunting), and made two people very happy: The owner of the ring's wife for finding it, and me for getting open permission to hunt their property and the wife's dad giving me permission to hunt his property (which is one of the oldest homes in town and used to house a brothel!). I can't wait to get out to these properties and see what goodies they hold!

Woohoo!

I detected the ring hunt property, but didn't find much. I went to the former brothel home, today, though, and found two Rosie dimes (1949 and 1954) and a wheat cent (1956). Also about a dollar in change and tons of crusty zincolns and scrap copper/brass/aluminum. It was a fun three hour hunt! :yes:

I only got through about a third of the front yard, and the owner not only said I could come back, he invited me to search his big back yard, his daughter's home (across the street), and assured me that he'd get me permission to his neighbor's property on the adjacent corner! This permission is the gift that keeps on giving! Woohoo!

I was contacted, through my Craigslist ad, last week about a lost wedding band. I went over this morning, found the ring (after a couple hours of hunting), and made two people very happy: The owner of the ring's wife for finding it, and me for getting open permission to hunt their property and the wife's dad giving me permission to hunt his property (which is one of the oldest homes in town and used to house a brothel!). I can't wait to get out to these properties and see what goodies they hold!

Woohoo!
I like your idea of a craigslist ad, and think it could really open some doors (and properties) for future permissions. Would you mind gisting what you wrote in it? It obviously worked...[emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I like your idea of a craigslist ad, and think it could really open some doors (and properties) for future permissions. Would you mind gisting what you wrote in it? It obviously worked...[emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Few and far between, but I've had a few calls over the past year or more that I've had it up. And no cost to me, so it was worth the time it took me to write it! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom