Another Youtube Channel - Different Type Of Finds

Outstanding video. Providing a historical background on each item as you dig them in field and then cleaned up is great. Tends to focus on each item vs throwing everything in a pile and talking about them. Great job. Look forward to watching more of your videos.

And thanks for your service as well.

Outstanding video. Providing a historical background on each item as you dig them in field and then cleaned up is great. Tends to focus on each item vs throwing everything in a pile and talking about them. Great job. Look forward to watching more of your videos.

And thanks for your service as well.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes I really love the history of each item I find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent vids Frank. USAF vet here, lifetime ago though. I especially liked the steel guitar and Fender in your upstairs bedroom. subscribed today, check my youtube name

Excellent vids Frank. USAF vet here, lifetime ago though. I especially liked the steel guitar and Fender in your upstairs bedroom. subscribed today, check my youtube name

Thanks for that subscribe kmac! Yes thats a Gretsch slide I picked up a while back. You play yourself?

Thanks for that subscribe kmac! Yes thats a Gretsch slide I picked up a while back. You play yourself?

i've got some great guitars but the reality is that I'm not that good of a player. Still a beginner really, didn't start to learn until my mid 40's and acquiring the skill has been very difficult for me. 7 or more years and i still suck. miss my young brain...

keep up the amazing finds

Episode 4 is out Metal Detecting Video Game

Hope you guys enjoy this episode, was fun making it!

let me know what you think?

Call me the buckle boy

Whats up y"all got a new episode out. Would love your thoughts!

How I Clean My Silver Billon Coins

In this Detector Tale we are starting a new side series on how to clean, restore and display your finds. This episode focuses on the cleaning part.

In my own opinion, you need to be careful not to fully clean the silver billon coin and rid all of the patina.

You want a bit of black patina highlighting the details and legends of the coin. Most billon coins I’ve found metal detecting were not in the best condition. Mostly faded to the point you can not recognize the details. So the legends and details need to be highlighted as much as possible. Cleaning the coin to the point of no patina, you will lose the beauty of the coin.

This is just my method of how to clean my silver billon coins. Whats your method?

RELIC FOUND metal detecting in the German Forest - Detector Tales #8

Oh man, I almost didn’t make it home from Metal Detecting in the forest. I literally thought my hand was going to fall off! It was so cold! But I managed to save this ancient find from being forgotten forever. Also did I find an old weapon or a tool? Watch and find out.

I almost threw this WW2 relic away

Relic hunting is awesome isn’t it? But unfortunately you can not avoid trash. And tons of it that is. Well I almost through out this incredible relic because I thought it was trash at first. Also I find a relic that is at least 800 Years OLD or is it older? Enjoy this tale of detector tales!

Episode 10 is out and its all about kids! - this was awesome to do !

A treasure hunt for kids with a metal detector! Hey parents That"s the way to do it! Let me tell you, that this has to be the most rewarding activity you can do with your kids.

If you metal detect, get out there with them and enjoy it together. If you don’t metal detect then get out there with your kids and go find some treasure with a metal detector!

The joy that comes out of them is addicting to see. Getting outside, out of the house from all digital life. Feeling and experiencing nature. Touching and feeling what was once forgotten. What more can you ask for?

Had to dig through poop but found silver

This metal detecting video was shot back in December 2017. I gained new permission to a good amount of land. But was pooped up. Check out some of the goodies including some old silver. Did you see the thumbnail? BTW 12:43 is pretty cool eh?

Man at first I didn’t think it was a coin! It couldn’t have been. But sure enough it was. Check out this huge copper coin! The condition is amazing especially for a copper coin! Whats your thoughts on why? Maybe because it is so massive?

Back
Top Bottom