Can anybody ID the make and model of this car?

Glad to hear you got your phone back, sounds like the jerk who took it will be thinking about what he did for quiet some time...
Good time to back up your pictures, something none of us do frequently enough.

I just found out the perp was out on bond for three other felonies including grand theft auto, possession of ecstasy, and possession of cocaine. They probably revoked his bond and denied him a new one for this charge. He is going to prison.

I just found out the perp was out on bond for three other felonies including grand theft auto, possession of ecstasy, and possession of cocaine. They probably revoked his bond and denied him a new one for this charge. He is going to prison.

While that's a nice thought...chances are they simply bonded him out again...our "justice" system leaves a lot to be desired. I hope that you're right though and he spends a good long time in prison.

Dang Bro

Didn't know you could work so many jobs , Real job, treasure hunter, 007, and have pristine time for a little girl, glad that all worked out, #1 tip, i don't leave any thing of value in your truck, if you can't take it with you, leave it home, hopefully you learned a lesson from this just from the stress, there will be all ways a slime ball crack head looking for a quick fix or cash, these things , cell phones, tools , electronics , all have a quick turn around for sale in the black market , great story , great picks, cute little girl, Dad :lol: :thumbsup:

Glad you got your phone back, and scumbag got popped. Don't expect him to do any time, otherwise you'll be disappointed.

The guy was charged with dealing in stolen property, a second-degree felony that carries a maximum 15 years in prison.

FIFY

Back
Top Bottom