• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

World Traveler looking to hunt with anyone in Memphis, TN, Minneapolis, MN and Elkhart, IN. Is anyone up for it? Other cities to come!!

gtodude

Hello everyone,

It has been quite sometime since I have had the opportunity to metal detect and now that life has slowed, albeit somewhat, I'd like to meet up with my fellow detectorists across this fine country. I am an airline pilot and have figured out a way to travel with my metal detector...no digger, I guess TSA doesn't like Rambo knife looking diggers so I left it home, but I do have my MXT-300 and a pin-pointer.

Here is the low down, I have an overnight in Memphis on the 10th and 17th of July as well as an overnight in Minneapolis on the 11th and the 18th of July. I am looking to see if anyone is interested in teaming up and detecting while I'm there. I get into Memphis on both days at around 3:30 and Minneapolis around Noon...this gives us a lot of time to do some digging.

I will also be in Elkhart, IN July 12th through the 15th if anyone is around that neck of the US.

If anyone is interested, PM me and we can figure out the details. As for other places that I will be, I will create an ongoing thread with updated cities as the month goes along. This could be a lot of fun!

I think getting to know others from this fine community would be great and if we find some interesting things, even better.

Take care,

Eric aka gtodude

***Side note, I'll be in Raleigh NC, Madison WI, Louisville KY and Milwaukee WI later this month.***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom