My birthday present.

shedigz

Elite Member
Yesterday was my birthday and this is what I got. I had a single drum one but it vibrated off the table and broke. I asked for another single drum but got this one instead. No complaints about that.
2ca0aa4820338c511d93324e62754752.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Great gift for an MDer! I have the same model - I love having the second drum. I can keep the pennies/small brass & copper items separated from the rest of the clad, and still get them all knocked out at once :yes:

Congrats and Happy Birthday!

I have a single drum one and I remember it came with some polish that made the coins clean up like new. Any home recipes out there for a polish to help make the coins sparkly clean?

Congrats and Happy Birthday!

I have a single drum one and I remember it came with some polish that made the coins clean up like new. Any home recipes out there for a polish to help make the coins sparkly clean?
There are some recipes in the section of the forum called cleaning your finds.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

:stars: A really nice gift that you can get a lot of use out of! :yes: Hope you had a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday. That is an excellent gift for one who detects. Now go find a whole bunch of clad to clean.

Wow! Great gift !! Mine only has 1 barrel . I can not do my pennies and my quarters and dimes at the same time like you šŸ˜

Congradulations on a great birthday !!!
, Dew

Back
Top Bottom