Let's see your display cases!

Shavnore

Elite Member
I found this piece all beat up in a thrift store, took a sander, walnut stain, LED strips and some can-do attitude to turn it into a TV stand/treasure case. Still have a lot of room to go re-filling my jars, I lost most of my finds and had to start over again.

Looking forward to seeing what y'all came up with :)
a40450eef6c77e2314d1a1a21865b01c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Very nice. I love that picture of Halstadt.I believe that another member started a similar thread here recently. Good luck filling those jars. HH Mark

I found this piece all beat up in a thrift store, took a sander, walnut stain, LED strips and some can-do attitude to turn it into a TV stand/treasure case. Still have a lot of room to go re-filling my jars, I lost most of my finds and had to start over again.

You need a jar for keys!

Very nice. I love that picture of Halstadt.I believe that another member started a similar thread here recently. Good luck filling those jars. HH Mark
Thanks! I'll look for it.

Ugh you're right. It throws the balance off though [emoji38]

Ha. I noticed that. So, make a token one, too.

What's the one on the far left bottom? Fish? Like fishing tackle/lures? And the third one on the bottom? Trash? If so, I think you're going to need a bigger jar!

Ha. I noticed that. So, make a token one, too.

What's the one on the far left bottom? Fish? Like fishing tackle/lures? And the third one on the bottom? Trash? If so, I think you're going to need a bigger jar!
Yep! I mainly beach hunt so lots of lead weights. I'm on my third trash jar [emoji38]

That’s not a bad idea for your display case. I got about 10 big plastic containers sitting in my garage full of relics and cool miscellaneous items. The trash I have piled up in a huge bin with the metals separated to be taken to the recycling company. I do have a couple small display cases though to show off some goodies.

Attachments

• 970467D9-94D3-4F60-BD0D-2DB929012CC5.jpg
    970467D9-94D3-4F60-BD0D-2DB929012CC5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 301
  • CABD20B1-D3CD-4172-865B-128E6933DB3D.jpg
    CABD20B1-D3CD-4172-865B-128E6933DB3D.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 296
That’s not a bad idea for your display case. I got about 10 big plastic containers sitting in my garage full of relics and cool miscellaneous items. The trash I have piled up in a huge bin with the metals separated to be taken to the recycling company. I do have a couple small display cases though to show off some goodies.
Looks great! Love the glass boxes, I was thinking about something like that as well.

Looks great! Love the glass boxes, I was thinking about something like that as well.

The one on the bottom is a plastic bead storage case that I got from Walmart. It has the perfect sized round screw containers in it. It’s clear as glass and works well for smaller relics like bullets, buttons, and other random small objects. Cheap and easy display case.

Looks like tons of bullets! Love it

So so many. I even brought a friend to the spot and he cleaned out about 30 of his own!

The picture frame has the good minie balls, one jar for mangled, one jar for buck n ball, one for lead pieces and melts, one for buttons, and another for pistol shot.

Back
Top Bottom