• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Irons you dirty pirate

STURRAT

I went to the spot that irons went to an found the 22k ring. Mud and I know he snuck in our spot even though he blocked out the background. Only dug 20 or so targets but he left me a nice 14k 11.22 gram Frederick Goldman ring. I think I will take a nice week long vacation up to a town up near m55 and join me. Irons soon and scoop up what he is missing.
e82635e9ec3d7d9c859e88b7ef6ba3a9.jpg
7d02a176c3427915a7873ee1b1678bf8.jpg
e258955649df6fe098b1e86813c90bd0.jpg
1b05e2ba364c73cc5e5a83c9c163349b.jpg

Yes and I pounded the morels also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the spot that irons went to an found the 22k ring. Mud and I know he snuck in our spot even though he blocked out the background. Only dug 20 or so targets but he left me a nice 14k 11.22 gram Frederick Goldman ring. I think I will take a nice week long vacation up to a town up near m55 and join you.
dd0f9215f0f399143a0be90c50d52e0a.jpg
5ade2fb2f2323f92b118fa915f940066.jpg
582e0d8d03033dcf1654ba7d54551323.jpg
866223146e4b5fc23e8bee8b4f6284d7.jpg
55d77be9a80c7e28834f8cd1d556f6d9.jpg
146d549371972f34191e2cf07480bf60.jpg
Irons soon and scoop up what he is missing.

Better get it while you can, Scuba will be on the Treasure soon. Nice 14k too Wow!!

You had to come and poach my spot lol.

:laughing::laughing: Oh Man! Thats a heavy one there Rat! Hey Its nice to see that little place has rewarded all three of us very well! You guys are doing just Great this Spring and its good to see! Congratulations for you guys putting in the cold water effort!

I hope to be able to get back out soon and see what the both of you have missed! It wont be much if anything I'm sure!:laughing::laughing: Oh well its like hunting schrooms...Location and Timing! Maybe I'll find a puffball growing here in the yard?:laughing:

Last edited:
:dingding: Congrats on the honker! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with manly hands and fingers! :lol:

You had to come and poach my spot lol.

I told you in that series of private messages you started with me a while ago I would stay out of the places you and Mud like and I keep my word.

To come on an open forum and accuse me of poaching areas I told you I would stay out of is what I meant by pathetic.

Whatever man.

I saw this thread really didn't know how to respond.

I have never met Irons but he told me about a lake and I gave him my word I would stay out of wading water. I always do except in lake St. Clair anyway.

When we talked he really seemed like a trustworthy person. We really don't need contention on here or accusations.

I have never met Mud or Sturrat either but want to. All enjoy the water and the possibility to find gold.

I guess I am saying I sure would hate to have contention among any of you. Even though I have never met you I believe I would enjoy talking to all of you in person.

We all know nobody can get it all, we all just have one life to live and enjoy. I hope friendly competition stays, and not accusations that may be unfounded.

That is a nice honker of a ring Sturrat. Congrats.

Lets settle this like gentlemen! A winner take all, no holds barred, steel cage ladder match...and the loser is FIRRRREED!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rapscallions! Raiders! Reprobates! The whole lot of ya! All bowed up and grimacing with accusations like a dog passing a peach pit?:laughing: Casting challenges and aspersions of possible piracy pluckiness?

Thats It! A DEATH match! A Forum Duel! Lets settle this like gentlemen? At Pros and scoops at Dawn! I'll be wearing a top hat and spats and STILL outhunt the lot of ya!..If I can keep from laughing! Oh damn did this one go sideways fast!:laughing::laughing: Good Job Rat and Irons! Thanks for the tremendous giggle!

Theres actually some heavy competition along this whole stretch, very quiet and committed gold hunters...Lake Michigan is a tough place for anybody to work...

ps..I guess I just really like that shirt?:laughing: Maybe I'll find a new one this Summer?

Attachments

• irons.jpg
    irons.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 509
  • oct 8-16-3.jpg
    oct 8-16-3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 494
Rest assure I am just poking fun. I don't have the time to drive a couple hours each way to raid someone's spots. I get a couple hours here and there. I will stick to raiding Muds spots down here in Muskegon

Back
Top Bottom