Anderson shaft for Nox.

usmceng1

Today I recieved my anderson carbon fiber shaft for my Nox 600. Its one awsome looking shaft. It came with the upper and lower shaft and an anderson cuff. I kept the minelab cuff on it. Weight wise they both seem equal I didnt weigh them but not much weight difference. The minelab shaft seemed to scratch easily but im keeping it as a travel shaft. I also added a screen cover I bought on ebay, it fits like a glove. Also I had a l minelab arm cuff cover laying around and added it along with a detector stand. And some equinox stickers on my miscus headphones. I thought it looked too plain just like it was, it needed some customizing. My daughter has been using it with her pro swing harness and staked claim to it, but I have used it on the beach a few times and it works great in dry and .wet sand. Hope do post some tests with it soon.

Attachments

• 20180602_163716-1-1.jpg
    20180602_163716-1-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 20180602_184208-1.jpg
    20180602_184208-1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 20180528_082544-1.jpg
    20180528_082544-1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Looks great and love the pics. Can I ask who you bought it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks AIRFORCEMIKE I got it from metaldetectingstuff.com

Thanks buddy I just found that and ordered one. I appreciate your reply and glad you posted this to get me looking again for one.

Good luck and HH

Today I recieved my anderson carbon fiber shaft for my Nox 600. Its one awsome looking shaft. It came with the upper and lower shaft and an anderson cuff. I kept the minelab cuff on it. Weight wise they both seem equal I didnt weigh them but not much weight difference. The minelab shaft seemed to scratch easily but im keeping it as a travel shaft. I also added a screen cover I bought on ebay, it fits like a glove. Also I had a l minelab arm cuff cover laying around and added it along with a detector stand. And some equinox stickers on my miscus headphones. I thought it looked too plain just like it was, it needed some customizing. My daughter has been using it with her pro swing harness and staked claim to it, but I have used it on the beach a few times and it works great in dry and .wet sand. Hope do post some tests with it soon.

How did you get the Minelab cuff to work?

Awesome looking detector, sweet your daughter goes with you, mine doesn’t have the patience but mostly dirt digging up here. I should get a 600 some day, would be fun!

Awesome looking detector, sweet your daughter goes with you, mine doesn’t have the patience but mostly dirt digging up here. I should get a 600 some day, would be fun!

Thanks, she is like my shadow now, cant go fishin or detecting without her wanting to go. Cant detect as long or hard as I used to but I wouldnt change a thing. She's 10 now and I want to spend all the time I can with her before she starts to grow up. The 600 is a nice lightweight detector. I think it the best mid priced detector out there.

Back
Top Bottom