Amazing day!!! Seated,Ben Franklin Half and more!!!!! Silvers #51-#55

I turn My back for one day and ...............................

Congratulations !!!! that is an awesome hunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, why was you here getting slaps on the back all day when you should have been out upping those #'s.

You wanna make my sig line, you're gonna have to put in a little more effort. I don't reward slackers

:laughing: :laughing:

Man, why was you here getting slaps on the back all day when you should have been out upping those #'s.

You wanna make my sig line, you're gonna have to put in a little more effort. I don't reward slackers

:laughing: :laughing:

Lol I went to a arrowhead show this morning then I took a nap. I’ll be back at the site in the morning and hopefully hunt another house beside it or across the street;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I went to a arrowhead show this morning then I took a nap. I’ll be back at the site in the morning and hopefully hunt another house beside it or across the street;)

No staying up past 11:00 then :yes:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-09-30 at 6.56.56 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-09-30 at 6.56.56 PM.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 29
WoW, CW!!! A seated and a Frankin?! Truly a great hunt! That Darn Franklin has evaded me for over 6 years. Try as I may, it simply will not show itself. Your first? I know you've found just about everything by now, but that one is especially nice.

WoW, CW!!! A seated and a Frankin?! Truly a great hunt! That Darn Franklin has evaded me for over 6 years. Try as I may, it simply will not show itself. Your first? I know you've found just about everything by now, but that one is especially nice.

Thx buddy!! I’ve found three or four franklins

Back
Top Bottom