Another River Silver

pescadore

Elite Member
Had another good day this afternoon at the Guadalupe. I found some clad and a huge James Avery .925 silver ring. It definitely has some weight to it and is a cross design. I still have quite a bit of cleaning and polishing to do before it really shines. I had the Quest Pro submerged for at least 2 hours today with great results. I snorkled on the river for the first time and it was great. I didn't have to scoop my targets and could just fan the bottom till they appeared. My next purchase is definitely the Quest underwater pinpointer.
c50c6b38c19efda3c9cea56dbdcbc06d.jpg
6d17b424cfd62b79a0026e0baa1e7109.jpg
5d7940b303f9bdc83fad65f48c7e78bd.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Big silver ring makes a good day! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big silver ring makes a good day! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much !!

Nice Job Pescadore, love the ring.. How was the water temp? you are probably going to want to live in that water come summertime.

Thanks,
The water in the Guadalupe is always cold whether summer or winter. It stays around 68 degrees in the summer so it always feels refreshing.

Sweet silver!

Thank you, I enjoy finding the silver jewelry in the water since I don't find many silver coins around here while land hunting.

Nice chunk of silver, good design too!

Thanks, can't wait until I finish getting it all cleaned and shined up.

I like that ring!

Thank you very much !!! I keep hoping for gold but I will definitely take the silver. I am concentrating on the low conductors for at least half my hunt but no gold yet. The QPro really hits hard on silver and I knew it was a silver ring before I had it in my scoop.

That looks like a fatty. I usually find the thin ones.

Thanks, it definitely has some heft to it

cool looking ring congrats :D

Thank you very much !!

I like the sunglasses!

They are actually not broken or scratched up like most of the ones I find. I have been wearing them and my wife says they look cool. She must really love me !!

that looks like one heavy ring-nice

It's a nice one for sure... Thanks

Wait... is that the same makers mark as the ring you found the other day?

Sure looks similar...

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

Hmmm... maybe not. But...

Anyway, conga-rats on the silver

R5

Back
Top Bottom