Day Two in the Water. Another Bracelet

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got up early to get back out in the lake. Got a phone call on the way there. A marina about 10 minutes from mine had a boat whose air conditioning was not working. So I go there to see what I can do. Suit up and go under the boat. The intake sea-cock was full of debris. Cleaned it out and a few minutes later water was poring out of the sides of the boat like it should be. Get back to my marina and go back out to the bay.

Nothing great today. Change and a small hinged silver bead. Water was beautiful. No idea what the bracelet is made of, it is heavy.

Get back to the dock at about 9:30 and noticed I missed a call. I call them and they are at Belle Maer marina right next door. A lady dropped her prescription glasses off the boat. i tell them I can get them right now and I just needed to get my stuff in the truck and meet them at the gate.

Went in and suited up, pitch black out but nothing new for me there. I find the glasses in less than a minute.

What is kind of funny is that is my 5th dive doing things for folks and I have over half a tank of air still.

A great day in the water.

Nice going helping find stuff! Are those onyx beeds on the bracelet?

Bob to the rescue and smiling over it. Congrats on another very fine day playing in the water. I too think the Bracelet is Black Onyx and Silver and its just one of your many rewards on this day. Trapper

Dark water scares me. Even back when I surfed and my friends would want to stay out past dusk I'd get out :)

You are a great asset to these marina's!!

Soon I will be venturing into fresh drop boat areas. I'm expecting multitudes of trash since no one else hunts them.

Creature from the black lagoon finds glasses! Just kidding WTG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom