So I have a celler hole to hunt...

Hi HO Silver!

Have you had any luck with old celler holes I plan to hunt one soon
Also please post your best find at one!

picture.php
. This 2 reale came from same area as buckle, found 2007.

They have been very good to me... Work the obvious areas like where the front/back yard would have been. Also cart paths leading to and from have provided some goodies! This buckle was made by Benjamin Hurd circa 1760, a very well known silversmith out of Boston, MA. His name is mentioned next to Paul Revere's in numerous publication's. Good luck and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0921181346.jpg
    0921181346.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 212
Make sure you work out in a big circle from the cellar hole. Some of my best finds have been 50 to 100 feet away from a cellar hole. If you do that, you may also stumble upon a barn that didn't have a cellar. Zero discrimination will help you locate nails, which will reveal the location of a former structure.

They have been very good to me... Work the obvious areas like where the front/back yard would have been. Also cart paths leading to and from have provided some goodies! This buckle was made by Benjamin Hurd circa 1760, a very well known silversmith out of Boston, MA. His name is mentioned next to Paul Revere's in numerous publication's. Good luck and happy hunting!

Wow definitely a find of a lifetime!

Make sure you work out in a big circle from the cellar hole. Some of my best finds have been 50 to 100 feet away from a cellar hole. If you do that, you may also stumble upon a barn that didn't have a cellar. Zero discrimination will help you locate nails, which will reveal the location of a former structure.

Awesome will do!

Back
Top Bottom