15 inch fisher coil

ronpa

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this coil I am looking to buy one for my f75 but can't seem to find a lot of reviews on them. Thanks in advance for any input;)

May be too late but...

I did some research on big coils for the F75 a while back. My recollection is that the Nel or what's the other big aftermarket brand...SEF, 13" coils did as well as the Fisher 15". And that the Fisher 15" is HEAVY. I think I googled for reviews, and much of the info came from dankowski's forum.

I have the Fisher 15" inch coil.

As mentioned earlier the coil is heavy. But if you shorten the rod and detect closer to your feet it isnt a problem. The coil is more sensitive than you would think. It covers a little more area than your 11" inch coil. I use my 11" coil now I have the upgrade and have only used the large coil a few times. It really looks silly when you have that big white coil on your detector. Cant tell you about air test or depth. But if there is a interest in it I can put something together.

Thanks for the info guys I'm still up in the air on getting the coil just not sure how often I will use it:grin:

Back
Top Bottom