~~~KG on diggers added to the BOMB Sqaud~~~

I've purchased one Bomb Sheath for myself, and we've had several along with the 18" Sampson sheaths as prizes in our club Annual Hunt each year.

In fact, I purchased one after the first set we ordered for that hunt because I didn't WIN one, and the winners wouldn't trade!!! :D

P.S. I love the look with the conchos, and the loop/carbiner now is great for hooking up a cord to the Propointer AT's since they now have a spot built into them for that.

Ringy will be sporting one before you know it. You know he won't be able to stand not having one lol.

I feel like a gun slinger spinning my Lesche into its holster. Going on 3 years with my bomb. Great product Buzz!

I've purchased one Bomb Sheath for myself, and we've had several along with the 18" Sampson sheaths as prizes in our club Annual Hunt each year.

In fact, I purchased one after the first set we ordered for that hunt because I didn't WIN one, and the winners wouldn't trade!!! :D

P.S. I love the look with the conchos, and the loop/carbiner now is great for hooking up a cord to the Propointer AT's since they now have a spot built into them for that.

Thanks sumrtym, Post your annul hunt here.

Ringy will be sporting one before you know it. You know he won't be able to stand not having one lol.

I feel like a gun slinger spinning my Lesche into its holster. Going on 3 years with my bomb. Great product Buzz!
Yeah Ringy will be wanting is LOL!

Looks like a lucky guy

Buzz,

Do you offer a Bomb sheath for the Lesche and the TRX yet?

I almost went out an bought a Garrett pin pointer so that I could use your product but I can't make myself do that.

Please let me know that you have started offering a case in the combination that I need, and where to purchase it.

Thanks,

Qualla

Buzz,

Do you offer a Bomb sheath for the Lesche and the TRX yet?

I almost went out an bought a Garrett pin pointer so that I could use your product but I can't make myself do that.

Please let me know that you have started offering a case in the combination that I need, and where to purchase it.

Thanks,

Qualla

I can make a BOMB#2 sheath for the TRX. :yes:

Both my Lesche and my TRX fit in mine. Just ordered this sheath a few weeks ago and I gotta say this thing is nice! Judging by the looks and feel of it, it should last for more than a few years. Thanks, Buzz!

I'm doing the Buzz Bomb Boogie!

28796a95726686e84d41e3ae75a34664.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom