Detectapalooza Chicago!

Dirt Nuker

Elite Member
qsme00.jpg

Just throwing this out there for those who want to make the trip. I got the blessing from the wife since this falls on her birthday.:D

From another page:

"The annual Detectapalooza is back and better than ever. The gathering will be in Chicago, Aug 22 to Aug 24, 2014.

Check out the event page for updates and info….join today for the biggest adventure of 2014…No Corporate sponsors, no prizes, no seeded hunts, no gimmicks, just plain old detecting fun and meeting up with old friends and making some new one."

If you're on Facebook, here's a more organized link.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1455594424691170/

I swear I'm cursed! Every time some forum members get together in the area or there's a general MD event I'm on call for work. Yep you guessed it...... I'm on call that week! I can't win. Minelab days, matmit coming down and meeting up with dirtyrob two years now, and now this. I give up......

I swear I'm cursed! Every time some forum members get together in the area or there's a general MD event I'm on call for work. Yep you guessed it...... I'm on call that week! I can't win. Minelab days, matmit coming down and meeting up with dirtyrob two years now, and now this. I give up......

If you give up....send me your CTX!

Montrose Beach
4400 N Lake Shore Dr.

One of the few places where there's free parking. There's going to be a BBQ and rumors of a pub visit after the day's hunting. No seeded hunts, no BS. Just a bunch of MD nerds taking over a beach for a day.

If you're on FB, join the group. If not, send Ron an email as a courtesy that you're coming.

Back
Top Bottom