• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Metal Detecting With Jeremiah Johnson

Treasurebone

Forum Supporter

Video combining this weeks hunt with a very popular movie (in our household anyways) Jeremiah Johnson, starring Robert Redford. We got lucky and hit silver as well as a 25th anniversary of Look Magazine token.

Need more squaws!

That was great, one of my all time favorite movies.

Got a pic of that Merc?

Dang!!! I knew I forgot something in that video...I'll post the pic here.

Attachments

• IMAG0017.jpg
    IMAG0017.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 341
This is some of the funniest stuff in the hobby T-Bone
imagesCAP0KZ4V.jpg

You might actually get my kid involved if I keep showing him your vids. Right now he just dosent know what to think of dads new hobby. He's stuck between too cool and DANG! whats that worth... kids :roll:

It dosent matter I'm not selling it and NO! you can't have it :lol:

Need more squaws!

That was great, one of my all time favorite movies.

Got a pic of that Merc?

Yeah the squaws decided they wanted to go shopping instead...:lol: Had the whole "Swan" part built into the story where Jeremiah teaches her the word "yes" and then pounds his chest "Mighty hunter...Yes?...Yes?" Swan not knowing what she is saying repeats the meaningless "Yes" Fine figure of a man yes?" Swan again meaningless says "Yes" and Jeremiah follows up with "That is all you need to know..." :lol::lol::lol: But had no "squaws" this go around so we had to cut it :(

Last edited:
Brownie Girl Scouts pin :)

LOL @ deadguy

I like how you do the rapid fire finds pics showing the clad and some of the interesting stuff and even some junk. Keeps it real.
Woo! congrats on the merc!!

Pin-Pointing Jack! Awesome! :lol:

Nice work, again! Keep it up!

Oscar performance! This one will go down as a classic. Too bad we don't have more making movies, so we can have an award thread for best movie, actor, script, director....

This is some of the funniest stuff in the hobby T-Bone
imagesCAP0KZ4V.jpg

You might actually get my kid involved if I keep showing him your vids. Right now he just dosent know what to think of dads new hobby. He's stuck between too cool and DANG! whats that worth... kids :roll:

It dosent matter I'm not selling it and NO! you can't have it :lol:

Thank you Curb Pirate. We've got one set up for next week that we think is going to be insanely funny, as it is already a comedy.:lol:

I dug it! :lol: Best actor goes to dead guy:grin::lol: This is the first parody of yours I've watched:shock: Gonna have to find the others, I remember you mentioned something about Conan the Barbarian...

Back
Top Bottom