A little site I use for pic resizing

ZR2guy

Elite Member
A little help for those that need to resize their pics to upload onto this forum or other forums. I have been using this http://picresize.com/results for a few years now. It is simple to use and works great, plus it’s FREE! I am not affiliated in any way or form with this site. Hope this helps.

Why use an online site? If you have windows, you have MS Paint. If you run linux, you have GIMP. I can only assume Mac's have some sort of simple image manipulation program as well.

Hell, you can do most of the necessary manipulation right on the phone if that is your camera of choice. Resizing isn't something that is easily done for sure on an iPhone.

With phone images, I make the target as big as I can on the screen and then take a screen shot, crop that, color correct if necessary, and then put it on my PC or Linux box to resize in either MS Paint or GIMP.

Be sure to carefully read the EULA on those online sites. By using their site, you may be handing them the rights to your pictures which they can use any way they see fit. If it is a really useful image, they will license it out to third parties, etc.

Back
Top Bottom