What on earth is this????

Usa

Elite Member
I found this on our land today.can anyone tell me what it is and if it would be a good place to detect.

psychic-scam.jpg

I guess a SLQ.

Did I win??

Here it is .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-13-11-57-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-13-11-57-22.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
I can't see enough detail. There are only about 160 x 75 pixels in the photograph part of the screen shot. Can you post it larger? Either the original jpeg, or if you want a screenshot, turn the phone sideways first.

Looks like a retaining wall of sorts. No guess at to what the frame work was built like that for. The spacing between the slats doesn't look like anything that comes to mind for me. Is there more than one side to it or just one wall?

Okay, the updated photo is very helpful... can see it more clearly now. Is that a muskeg swamp in the background? Is it part of a continuous waterway/stream? I think whether there would be much to detect would be determined by where the waterway was back in the day, when people were living in the area. They move around a lot. Maybe aerial photos from the early 20th century would show you where the dry ground was at the time, and you could focus on those spots.

The pic does look like a water way at first glance but it’s some sort of cinder block foundation or maybe a sistern used for holding water. Very hard to tell from the pic but it’s definitely a sign of human activity. No older than late teens but probably newer than that. Cinder blocks weren’t widely used before that.

The pic does look like a water way at first glance but it’s some sort of cinder block foundation or maybe a sistern used for holding water. Very hard to tell from the pic but it’s definitely a sign of human activity. No older than late teens but probably newer than that. Cinder blocks weren’t widely used before that.

Oh, I see it now! I thought the grey area was a stream laying down, but now I see it's a wall ...

Not sure what it is, but seeing as you have full access to it, I suggest detecting all around and in it.

Sheep dip ramp. The tubes spray the chemicals to kill lice and ticks.

How to you make sheep dip? LOTS and LOTS of sour cream.

SageGrouse

Back
Top Bottom