Looking For Hidden Loot?

ME&MYACE400

Elite Member
I wanted to share this list about finding hidden money. I would never think of these places.

Posthole banks
Near big old tree trunks
Gardens
In the out house:lol:
Beneath barn floors
Rivers and creeks
Under bridges
Picture frame backs
Old medicine cabinet they had slots for old razors.
Old pipes that go nowhere
Beneath attic floors
Basement floors
Loose walls
Walls

Happy hunting :lol:

"You will find your fortune between a couple of sheets of paper in the library."

Lord Chizelrigg's Missing Fortune
"The Triumphs of Eugene Valmont"
by Robert Barr
A great mystery about a treasure, available as a free download from iBooks (and probably other places)

Under old clothes line locations, along the path to where the out house was, along the sides of steps to a building and any rock suitable to sit on, in the woods/yard etc.

Under old clothes line locations, along the path to where the out house was, along the sides of steps to a building and any rock suitable to sit on, in the woods/yard etc.

About the rock, I have someone I know here that tells me there is a house that has a huge rock in the yard that has a big red x on it. he believes that rock is trying to say something:wow:

While out hunting, keep your eyes open for paper money! Or anything in the road..cell phones, wallets, even jewelry...Especially in parking lots, but you would be surprised how sharp your eyes get if you focus on finding things in or alongside the road, even blasting along 50mph...anything that wasnt there yesterday...a briefcase in the ditch, bundle or duffel bag...

Hunt the downwind fences of any Sports stadium the morning after a big game...under the bleachers, parking lot...just make a quick spin and look for bills....As the snowpiles melt, keep an eye out for bills lost during the Winter....cruise the snowpiles..

Absolutely Millions of dollars of cash drug money flowing down the roads daily...Figure out the routes they run in your particular AO....pretty easy....sooner or later, right place at the right time, somebody is gonna score Mega paper!....Just saying...you get in the habit of looking for it and there are repeatable success patterns a person can adopt...

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 273
  • dollar (2).jpg
    dollar (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 271
  • jul 23-17.jpg
    jul 23-17.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 261
  • jun 4-16.jpg
    jun 4-16.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 269
  • may 23-15-1.jpg
    may 23-15-1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 263
  • oct 21-17-2.jpg
    oct 21-17-2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 271
  • oct 21-17-3.jpg
    oct 21-17-3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 292
  • sept 25-16-2.jpg
    sept 25-16-2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 275
  • oct 15-17 bill.jpg
    oct 15-17 bill.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 263
While out hunting, keep your eyes open for paper money! Or anything in the road..cell phones, wallets, even jewelry...Especially in parking lots, but you would be surprised how sharp your eyes get if you focus on finding things in or alongside the road, even blasting along 50mph...anything that wasnt there yesterday...a briefcase in the ditch, bundle or duffel bag...

Hunt the downwind fences of any Sports stadium the morning after a big game...under the bleachers, parking lot...just make a quick spin and look for bills....As the snowpiles melt, keep an eye out for bills lost during the Winter....cruise the snowpiles..

Absolutely Millions of dollars of cash drug money flowing down the roads daily...Figure out the routes they run in your particular AO....pretty easy....sooner or later, right place at the right time, somebody is gonna score Mega paper!....Just saying...

Mud you are spot on! It’s amazing how this hobby makes you focus on out of place objects that most people never notice. Seasoned hunters channel the same techniques in the field. I had a guy from work tell me he saw me walking in the building the other day and noticed I was looking around at my surroundings. I never realized I was doing this but I guess it’s a habit I learned as a young kid scouting the woods for game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was exploring an old house a few years ago, ok-almost 40 years ago (!) and found a stash of silver certificates under the remains of a nailed down rug. I got in lots of trouble with my parents and before things could settle enough to sneak back out there the place burned to the ground. Lessons- 1. don’t quit till you get it all 2. If you’re gonna get in trouble, might as well make it worth it! 3. You never know where treasure lurks...

Absolutely Millions of dollars of cash drug money flowing down the roads daily...Figure out the routes they run in your particular AO....pretty easy....sooner or later, right place at the right time, somebody is gonna score Mega paper!....Just saying...you get in the habit of looking for it and there are repeatable success patterns a person can adopt...
I've found a few bill while out.. twice was against a fence. the morning after a football game is a good time to detect and eye ball some $$.

I wanted to share this list about finding hidden money. I would never think of these places.

Posthole banks
Near big old tree trunks
Gardens
In the out house:lol:
Beneath barn floors
Rivers and creeks
Under bridges
Picture frame backs
Old medicine cabinet they had slots for old razors.
Old pipes that go nowhere
Beneath attic floors
Basement floors
Loose walls
Walls

Happy hunting :lol:
I used to rent an old farm house. Years ago I went on a prospecting trip to Ak... I hid some of my goodies in the attic under some insulation. Easy to recover yet hard to find by a thief just my 2¢

I used to rent an old farm house. Years ago I went on a prospecting trip to Ak... I hid some of my goodies in the attic under some insulation. Easy to recover yet hard to find by a thief just my 2¢

Yeah!..everybody needs to set aside a 'road stake'...Just in case things go sideways fast and a guy has to light out for the territories and start Life over, or their house burns down, or their bank account is hacked or frozen by the IRS.......Its sort of like a BOB,...this is just something Human guys commonly do!..."Be Prepared!"

I know right where theres a .22 revolver drop gun, $37 in paper route money, three rolled up bunny snares...I hid back in '78...I might need them all someday, and thats a comforting thought..dont know if they are still there, havnt checked, but hey, thats only one Ace in the Hole for yours truely!.:laughing:

I've found a few bill while out.. twice was against a fence. the morning after a football game is a good time to detect and eye ball some $$.

reminds me about 15 yrs ago walking into a bar on a cold windy night,
walking through the parking lot,
I spied a $20 bill flapping against a car tire (the front tire) in the breeze...
I bent over to pick it up,
2 more :extrahappy: 20's were waving at me against the rear tire.
after the bar I headed out for a late night breakfast,
mmmm :eat2::eat3: a big farm skillet at Perkins.
I paid my bill with a 20 and the host paid me for eating,
giving me $ 33 back.:egyptian:

Once at work in the family business a guy comes in an purchases a few dollars worth of parts, paid in cash. After he left I walked around the counter and found a $50 bill on the floor. He was already gone, never saw him before no idea who he was or where he was from and he never came back to ask about it.

Another good time and place are store parking lots, especially toy stores, around the holidays. Oce picked up $50 in a ToysRus parking lot the week of Christmas. Found at the base of bushes that lined the parking lot.

I've changed

In my younger days, we went out to eat. Paid with a $100.00 bill, my bill was $18.47, received my change along with the hundred under it all. Never reported the error.

Fast forward, 30 years, stayed at the hotel for a State convention, started a movie early that morning, missed the morning church service. Left the room for a meeting, turned right, when I normally go left to the meeting and found a $50.00 dollar bill in the hall. Reported the find to the front desk, not the amount, just the find. Checked back at noon to see if anyone reported missing their money. Sure enough, a lady had reported a missing $50.00 bill. I left it with the desk clerk, to return it for me. Might have been a child on a fun trip that lost the money, but it was not mine to keep. Webekin

Recent find while garage sale hunting

Parked the truck, wife goes to look at the garage sale, while I sat in the truck. While watching the people, come and go, notice what looks like a bill on the far side of the ditch embankment. So I have to get out and check it out, there it was, a nice crisp $10.00 bill. Homeowner said she had heard someone else had found some money this morning. Kept this one. Webekin

I've found a few bills here and there ,, last time I was driving down the road , missed my turn so I turned around in an old rundown car wash parking lot. As I was turning in , I noticed someone had thrown out a McDonald's feed bag , as I was thinking about the trashy pig that was just throwing their trash out on the ground , I looked down at it and caught a glimpse of green. Stopped and picked it up and it was a dollar bill , with some loose change in the bag. Wasn't much , but free money is good anytime in any amount.
Always check old cigarette packs as well.

While out hunting, keep your eyes open for paper money! Or anything in the road..cell phones, wallets, even jewelry...Especially in parking lots, but you would be surprised how sharp your eyes get if you focus on finding things t...

Thank you for this....
Great hunting advice!

Cheers

While working at a Pawn shop, a customer cane in and got a loan and left. I happened to walk around the counter and spied the $70 that he had borrowed lying on the floor. We saved it and gave it to him when he came back in. He needed it to pay his electric bill.

Back
Top Bottom