• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Info for anyone getting a nox...

SavingThePast

Forum Supporter
Go buy some usb extension cables. In my opinion minelab should have made the charging cables at least a foot longer.

Agree they are

A tad short, i need a plug in 3 way to, two hooked to the cp, the other i had to use my cell charger end, nothing like the CTX3030 charging station. Saving the post, ? on the headphone i notice on both cups, the 3 indicator lights, only the right side three dots light up while charging, is it that way on yours to , Earl

A tad short, i need a plug in 3 way to, two hooked to the cp, the other i had to use my cell charger end, nothing like the CTX3030 charging station. Saving the post, ? on the headphone i notice on both cups, the 3 indicator lights, only the right side three dots light up while charging, is it that way on yours to , Earl

I only remember seeing them lit up on one side while charging last night Earl.

Thanks guys

All powered up, this weekend weather forecast does not look good, however next week doesn't look shabby, The 800 , and pro find 35 are ready to go, happy hunting.

All powered up, this weekend weather forecast does not look good, however next week doesn't look shabby, The 800 , and pro find 35 are ready to go, happy hunting.

get at it! let me know how you like your pro find. I have a 35 also and havent even taken it out of the box yet.

Back
Top Bottom