Cabo San Lucas Mexico

Gerry1

Does anyone hunt Cabo or San Jose del Cabo Mexico. I have hunted the area for 6 years met no other Detectorists living there. I hunt there for the month of Nov and the month of Feb.
Send me a PM if you hunt or will be hunting Cabo / SJ d C in those time periods. I do it every year.

Gerry

Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

As much as I would like to find some one to occasionally hunt with when down South, I AM STILL THE ONLY FULL TIMER HUNTING THE CABO BEACHES.
:detector::digginahole::gimmy::gimmy::gettinmoney:
To all my forum friends wishing you a Happy New Year.

Gerry

The last two years have been tough. Prior to that it was awesome. I posted some pictures of my finds with the help of some forum members. Since then I have forgotten how to post.
have you hunted in the area?

Gerry

Gerry1, a buddy of mine goes down there several times a year but for fishing. He has asked me to go many times but I never did. I was supposed to go a couple of weeks ago but my mother in law passed away. I will be going sometime this year. I will send you a pm.

Hey man , I have been down that way several times and always thought I should have brought my detector, have you done good down that way ? when I hit lovers beach I kept saying I should have brought my machine. I was having dinner on the Beach at the Office and the Spanish server guy was telling me he saw this white dude metal detecting so he asked him what have you found ! the guys pulls out of his pouch bunch of coins, fake jewelry a few silver rings and a Rolex Watch !!! something about he could not detect or afford a machine but the Polica dose not take to kindly of them getting rich off of the Tourist,, any way

Back
Top Bottom