• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Minor forum upgrade

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
I did a minor forum upgrade due to a security issue and a patch was not available for the older version of VB we were using. So had to upgrade to keep it secure.

If you find something that the upgrade broke/fixed post here or PM me.
I did test it before going live but did not see anything amiss but it is hard to test everything by yourself.

Thanks guys!

I think the pics are screwing up after the upgrade? They seem to really be huge on my Iphone and cutting out half the forum making too small to see the posts and comments posted after. Might just be the on iphone only, but I think others are seeing this issue as well. Not sure how it looks on a pc.

Just an observation...

It wasn't doing it before the upgrade, but now several threads are showing like this.

I think the pics are screwing up after the upgrade? They seem to really be huge on my Iphone and cutting out half the forum making too small to see the posts and comments posted after. Might just be the on iphone only, but I think others are seeing this issue as well. Not sure how it looks on a pc.

Just an observation...

It wasn't doing it before the upgrade, but now several threads are showing like this.

Thanks, I will have it fixed.

Edit. fixed!
you may need to refresh your browser to see the changes.

Smilies are looking a little different, just in case you did not mean for them to change.:D:D:D:bling::dingding:
New ones seem to be OK in preview mode, funky within the completed post.

may not be worth the trouble to mess with them. Your call.

Oops.... should be better now.

Back
Top Bottom