New from Indiana

Patrickcn

Hi All,

I have been researching and lurking on here and other forums for a few months and thought since I just ordered my new machine (AT Pro) tonight from Colonial Metal Detectors that I should at least become a member and introduce myself.

I am a newby and am here to learn from all you experts. I have always wanted to get into this hobby but with raising 7 kids, a USMC career and other obligations I never was able to do so. With the kids grown and out of the house and with my VA docs recommending a hobby that involves exercise, and the MOST important part: with the wife's approval:laughing: I am now starting it.

I hope to meet a lot of you and please be patient because I am sure I will be asking a ton of questions soon.

Now if the detector would get here tonight lol... just ordered it tonight so....

Have a great night!

Welcome from central Mass., you will really enjoy the AT Pro once you get the "swing" of it (bad pun).

:welcome2: Patrickcn, from Northern Indiana! Whereabouts in this Hoosier State are you? Hopefully the ground won't be white and frozen when your detector arrives.

Hi Grasshopper,

Thanks! I am currently in Monticello. I go to Northern IN a lot to see friends and then Indianapolis for the VA.

Welcome to the forum from eastern North Carolina.

Hi Permanentlylost,

I miss NC! I was stationed at Camp Lejuene NC (Jacksonville) for awhile back in the early 80s. I used to go up and down the coast a lot with the wife and kids and loved it (once you got a way from Jacksonville) and the fresh seafood....

Thanks All for the welcome!

Sorry if I didn't reply to all!

I am excited to get started.

I do have to say that Rich at Colonial Detectors has been awesome so far in customer support. I keep getting messages from him daily with updates and one to fix one of my bonehead mistakes on ordering :-). So far he has shown me great service and I have not even received the detector yet (AND NO, I am not an employee or hired to say this :laughing: I just like giving credit where it is due!).

I hope all is doing well and out digging today. Its cold but no snow here yet.

Back
Top Bottom