Weird badly coroded ring in wetish sand with ice!?

Well Steve, you find all the good stuff over there and they ship all the crappy stuff over here for us Americans to buy! ;)

That's what the customer demands. There are definitely junkers over here too... mostly reserved for young teen girls. A junker here is about $1... same ring once it goes through a half dozen traders is $20 where you are.

Just because a Diamond tester says it is a Diamond it might not be.

I found a Beautiful 14k ring with 19 stones in it. Had it checked at a Jewelry Store and was told it was Real.

Had a different Jeweler not just an employee look at it and he tested it just to be sure and sure enough it turned out to me Moissanite.

Fog test those suckers next to a real diamond. if they hold your breath's condensation, they're not real diamonds.

Skippy

The design is a pre 1960's ring , which normally would be made in Sterling and generally the set stones being Marcasite . I'm afraid you have a modern reproduction piece of costume jewelry . JMHO

Just because a Diamond tester says it is a Diamond it might not be.

I found a Beautiful 14k ring with 19 stones in it. Had it checked at a Jewelry Store and was told it was Real.

Had a different Jeweler not just an employee look at it and he tested it just to be sure and sure enough it turned out to me Moissanite.

Hey that's not so bad at all! Check this out: "Moissanite, originally discovered in 1893 in a meteor crater, is a very rare and scarce mineral." That sounds WAYY cooler and more rare than diamonds IMHO.

The design is a pre 1960's ring , which normally would be made in Sterling and generally the set stones being Marcasite . I'm afraid you have a modern reproduction piece of costume jewelry . JMHO

Well thank you, appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom