get the lotion ready. part 2, picture heavy

Good looking finds Steve... sure wish Connecticut depositors would wear the high grade stuff.. ;)

Good looking finds Steve... sure wish Connecticut depositors would wear the high grade stuff.. ;)

Thanks Craig.. your advantage is you live within driving distance of the beach. I have to take buses designed for people 1/2 my size for up to 24hr treks. Up to 163g not counting silver and have to leave in about 12 hours.

Thanks Craig.. your advantage is you live within driving distance of the beach. I have to take buses designed for people 1/2 my size for up to 24hr treks. Up to 163g not counting silver and have to leave in about 12 hours.
What on Earth are you complaining about!?! Isn't producing butter your job? :lol:

Ahhh. bummer. But get TWO opinions on it for sure! I've seen people take it to one jeweler and be told "it's fake" and get an offer for a couple hundred bucks... then took it to a second who confirmed it was real and offered several thousand.

Double checking is GOOD...

Ahhh. bummer. But get TWO opinions on it for sure! I've seen people take it to one jeweler and be told "it's fake" and get an offer for a couple hundred bucks... then took it to a second who confirmed it was real and offered several thousand.

Double checking is GOOD...
already scrapped the ring... looking at the stone now. garbage

Back
Top Bottom