Sure do like finding cell phones now....

cdv

Elite Member
Chris, Greg and I were taking a break BS'ing about things that we've read on the Forum and Chris said.... did you see the one where a cell phone was found and there was a twenty inside the cover..... well not 15 minutes later, I get a high tone and figured I was scooping a quarter and there in the scoop was a cell phone facing me, first thing I do is turn it over and ......there is some paper money showing.....I only saw the ty at the end of the word and popped it in my pouch figuring it was a twenty.... a few minutes later, I showed it to Chris and he sees its a fifty..... doesn't get much better than that.....

Ended up with a silver ring, some bling and......a fifty!

Keep scooping, you just never know what will be in the scoop.

Cliff

Attachments

• 2014-04-22 14.00.49.jpg
    2014-04-22 14.00.49.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 800
  • 2014-04-22 14.00.27.jpg
    2014-04-22 14.00.27.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 794
Wow

Someone else on the forum found a 20.00 behind the case, now you with a 50.00 bill, that's a nice place for people to store cash 4 sure, congrads on your find, I wonder how much you can get for a salt smart phone now days, anyone know ? Earl

Congrats indeed. If you found my iPhone all you'd see behind the cover is my MD permit. Haha Almost as bad as losing 20 bucks I suppose.

Are you going to trace the owner & return the phone ? :roll:
How do you trace the owner of a salt water logged cell phone? The cell phone company is not going to tell you who had that serial number activated or get into it at all due to liabilities. Unless it powers on it becomes a paperweight.

Nice find Cliff. You always seem to find something good when I am there. Lori likes her sun glasses. Guess I should have tried to find the owner of them. Some lady named Liz Claiborne owned them. :laughing:

i found a cell phone last week $0 in it . oh well better luck next time.Congrats on the silver and the fifty bucks.

Well I guess I am the someone else. Mine was in a lake all winter long and the cover was black so the bill wasn't seen.

Congrats on a cool 50.

Yep SD, you are the one we were talking about.... and because of your post, the FIRST thing I did was turn the phone over..... I couldn't believe it and did let out a audible chuckle when I saw the bill.....

Cliff

I find it ironic how you can read something here on the forum and usually find it the next hunt or two....it's happend to me a couple times....reminds me of the secret....

HDD

Nice find Cliff. You always seem to find something good when I am there. Lori likes her sun glasses. Guess I should have tried to find the owner of them. Some lady named Liz Claiborne owned them. :laughing:

:bling:

Yep SD, you are the one we were talking about.... and because of your post, the FIRST thing I did was turn the phone over..... I couldn't believe it and did let out a audible chuckle when I saw the bill.....

Cliff

LOL, I think I deserve a cut!! NOT the phone or case either!!!

You had to outdo me didn't you??

Back
Top Bottom