Found my first GOLD!!!UPDATE in post 30, ring is returned

AJT

Elite Member
Ive been out to the beaches and have been learning my new machine (Excal). I want to get in a lot of practice and become proficient with it for the upcoming summer. I have found alot of stuff, but nothing really great. Well, my luck changed yesterday!!

I had been out for about 6 hours and my back was starting to hurt so I decided to call it a day. Instead of jumping over the concrete barricade and heading to the parking lot I decided to go ahead and hit the beach entrance/exit on the way out. Im glad I did. About forty feet from the exit my machine tells me I have found something. I couldnt believe my eyes :shock:!!

I have found gold. A 10k womens class ring to be exact.

Even my little dog approves!!

As exiting as it was to find the ring I knew that I could track down the owner and return it. After I got home I searched the internet for about 15 minutes and sure enough, I found her on Twitter. I dont have a Twitter account but my wife took the information that I gave her to work and had a coworker message the girl and let her know that we believe that we have found her ring and if she calls and describes it we would be very pleased to return it. I figure she will probably contact me in the next few days.

So not only is this my first Gold find but hopefully also my first ring return.

Nice find & hopefully a quick return too .. well done.

Is the US the only country that has class rings? .. we certainly don't have them here in Australia..

Very nice and cool where you found it, you just never know. And good for you on the return....Karma points! May the next not be a class ring...:thumbsup:

Way to go on the find and hopeful return.

Hope this is the first of many gold finds in the future for you.

Also, beach entrances and the surroundings are great places to hunt !

congrats on your first on hope for many more to come,,,,,thats awesome if your first becomes a return,,,,,,what is crazy is Steve77's first gold was a class ring return also,,,,hope you have many more,,,,,they come when you least expect it,,,,,GL HH

Nice find & hopefully a quick return too .. well done.

Is the US the only country that has class rings? .. we certainly don't have them here in Australia..

no kidding. No school spirit? I sense a business opportunity, field's wide open.

Back
Top Bottom