Garrett Ace 250 vs White Quantum II

Pacaaz

Hi all!
I’m brand new to this and haven’t bought a detector yet. I’m looking at used deals online in my area and found these two. The Quantum II is $95 and the Ace250 is $150. Are these good prices? Which is the better detector?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi all!
I’m brand new to this and haven’t bought a detector yet. I’m looking at used deals online in my area and found these two. The Quantum II is $95 and the Ace250 is $150. Are these good prices? Which is the better detector?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Dont get the ace 250!!!!!

If you can come up with more money cuz you will WANT A PIN POINTER!

There is a special on the nokta simplex , wireless phones and a nokta pin pointer (simplex and pin pointer submergable)
For $330 bucks!!
And if you message jeff at the sponser obove (quality md's) he will hook u up!!

Cant beat this deal!!!!!! If you get a pin pointer the chances you will stay i this hobby for a long time goes up 90%!!!

Brad

Brand new Minelab Vanquish 340 with 3 year warranty is $199. It will detect way better than the two you are looking at. I'm not bashing those two detectors, but sometimes newer, updated tech is actually better than 10 to 20 year old low end detectors.

I just picked up a NEW Minelab Vanquish 540 from KellyCo.com

This detector is multi Freq. and kicks butt over all those toy detectors.
Multi Freq. IQ and scans 5, 10, 15, 20, and 40 Khz
It is new (2020) and many advance users love it.
Simple to use it and it parrelles the NOX 600 wihich cost $800 and up.
They go for about $369 with a lot of extra stuff they throw in for beginners.
Checkout

Please don't post links to non-sponsor web sites selling equipment.

It is the new norm for entry level detectors.
Do check videos and data for it.
Worth the few extra $$'s

https://www.minelab.com/metal-detectors/vanquish-540

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-02 120308.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-01-02 120308.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new Minelab Vanquish 340 with 3 year warranty is $199. It will detect way better than the two you are looking at. I'm not bashing those two detectors, but sometimes newer, updated tech is actually better than 10 to 20 year old low end detectors.

Thanks for the info. I ended up buying a new Quest x10. The reviews online looked great. Also $200. Hope it ships soon.

The quantum is a great deal and good detector I have the quantum qxt it's a great detector which has mixed mode audio.

Back
Top Bottom