Bounty Hunter TK4

Okay, I ordered the Tk4. Cannot wait!

Good reliable starter machine , i also added a 4 " coil from manufacture for trashy areas . Have taken mine to the Philippines and back twice now since i hunt in all metal over there anyway. Their coins are diffrent metal contents than ours . Next trip though may take my Fisher F4 with both stock coil it came with and it's 4 inch coil for trashy areas, or my Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 . i think the BOUNTY HUNTER Discovery 3300 is very similar to my F4 since both companies are owned by same people. Shared technologies brings the price down. When the F4 first came out i think it was listed around $400.00.

That's really cool. Since you have taken it to the Philippines, does that mean the the tracker can break down into multiple pieces? I am heading up to Broken Bow, Oklahoma on Nov. 13 and was hoping to get some use up there. My car isn't that big, and I need to haul my bags, fishing gear, and other things.

traveling with detector

That's really cool. Since you have taken it to the Philippines, does that mean the the tracker can break down into multiple pieces? I am heading up to Broken Bow, Oklahoma on Nov. 13 and was hoping to get some use up there. My car isn't that big, and I need to haul my bags, fishing gear, and other things.

Since the shaft is adjustable it breaks down fairly small, i have shipped it ahead of me in a box wrapped up in clothes and towels i also took the arm cuffs off to be sure they didn't get broke. On the way back i would break it down again and it would fit in my suitcase .

i ended up buying a bounty hunter on ebay for 120 dollars,it was listed as first texas discovery 3300

How are you liking the 3300?

I bought one from Costco for $100 and like the light weight of it.

Also bought a used Minelab Vanquish 540. Heavier but gets more stable signals.

This spring i would like to get the available 4" sniper coil for the Discovery 3300.

Decided having 2 machines would be, as Martha Stewart loves to say, "a good thing".

I could invite a friend along to detect or take my grandson out.

And if service is needed on a machine i would still have one to swing.

Back
Top Bottom