WINNER - Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
Ok, it seems i've won the last 2 out of 3 contests on here and it makes me feel a little guilty. I keep sayin that i'll have one and now i'm gonna. The task here is guess the last 3 numbers of my Etrac serial number. Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else more original. :lol: Guess the last 3 digits or the person that is closest by 9/10/11 is the winner. The prize is the 2 40% silver kennedy halves pictured.

Attachments

• IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 501
  • minelab1.jpg
    minelab1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
UMMM, I hate to say this but...you show the bar code. Anyone with a simple bar code reader can read your whole serial number. I WIN!

UMMM, I hate to say this but...you show the bar code. Anyone with a simple bar code reader can read your whole serial number. I WIN!

Really? Dang it do i need to redo this? I was trying to come up with something other than guess the number of coins in a jar....so if u can read the bar code you know the whole serial number? Do i have to redo the contest?

Well i started it and posted it..so i guess if thats true then i fail at making contests. :lol: But I wont pull this..even if you have something that can read barcodes, the first one to tell me my Etrac last 3 numbers wins.

Really? Dang it do i need to redo this? I was trying to come up with something other than guess the number of coins in a jar....so if u can read the bar code you know the whole serial number? Do i have to redo the contest?

;) I should have just shut up about the bar code and let a hundred guys pick the same number. What would you do then? :lol::lol::lol: They could just print out your photo and scan it. Great idea for a contest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom