Massachusetts/Plymouth? SouthShore

Tajue17

wondering if anyone is local to the south shore, I'm a 42yr old Newb with a cool wife who may get involved and getting her 1st detector hopefully today by Fed Ex.

anyway I'm not looking for your personal spots but if someone wants to show me or both of us the basics or just someone to occasionally hunt with let me know..

I got a tesoro compadre and a Vaquero and the wife got a F2, he vaq and F2 are in transit and used the compadre for the 1st time tonight and it was a bit of a hassle but I'll keep at it.. I really don't know too much about each brand but I knew I didn't want to look at a screen and she saw the F2 wanted that because of the screen,, we don't know anyone else who uses one just checked reviews and asked around on the forums about what to get..

I'm Impressed with the Blisstools also

I got a tesoro compadre and a Vaquero and the wife got a F2, he vaq and F2 are in transit and used the compadre for the 1st time tonight and it was a bit of a hassle but I'll keep at it.. I really don't know too much about each brand but I knew I didn't want to look at a screen and she saw the F2 wanted that because of the screen,, we don't know anyone else who uses one just checked reviews and asked around on the forums about what to get..

I'm Impressed with the Blisstools also

I'm massachusetts..there are a few here, some closer to the south shore then me..im south west mass nr framingham

I've been thinking about hitting the shore but some on here do it regularly...im sure they'll respond

where on the south shore are you at i am in hingham . i have an xlt so i couldnt help you in that way but i can on spots to hunt . i too go out to nantasket beach pretty much every w/e. g/l & HH kevin

Hey thanks for the posts,,, Dark Chameleon,, Framinghams not far actually my company has a building in Framingham off Rt 9 next to BOSE.. have you ever searched or know of the German WW2 POW camps out near you actually a few towns over, just overgrown ruins now but evidence of walls and structure still there.

Hey woody567,, I'm in Plymouth but I'm from Weymouth too,, I never hunted at Nantasket but was wondering about Bare Cove and the old Naval Bunkers I know about some over grown and forgotten areas in there worth looking at and not to far from there I know of two old homesteads that are long gone but I know where they where..

Also I'm using Tesoros and the wife has a Fisher,, I could care less what other people use trust me I'm not here for competition,.

Back
Top Bottom