4 hours at the park 62 coins

Siggi Palma

Forum Supporter
I´m so tired :lol:

I whent early this morning around 9 came home around 1. I think I was more on my knees than standing. I had so many signals i turned the volume down so I wouldnt wake up the neighbours.

Current coins are about 15 usd :D

I had alot of practice today. I noticed that the light aluminum coins came up as foil on my scanner so I have left alot of those behind :D And some coins seem to give a strong signal so the garrett gives a wrong reading on size. I´ll have to figure that one out. But I think i´m getting the feeling of know when its a coin or not.

Had some people come up to me and all really friendly asking questions what I was doing.

There was alot of trash dug up as well and I cleaned the park of trash on the ground. Left it in better shape then before ;)

It seems the coins here come in all kinds of colour out of the ground kinda neet

Siggi

Ps going out again after 4 to another park hehe. I´m wont be able to stand after this day :lol:

Totalcoins.jpg

Thanks everyone,

Tim I actually thought that same thing today. The recovery time is so quick and the holes I can keep in such minimum. I would recoment every single person getting one.

Another good tip with the Garrett PP , if your target is 2 inchs or less you can PP with it and then just use a probe to go after your target . Good luck this afternoon.

Good Job Siggi , go get-em . Very nice finds , will have your detector paid for soon. congrats

HH Harold

Holy mackeral Siggi

All that area to hunt without any competition. Once you become "one" with the Garrett, I see a lot of 200 coin days ahead, and that don't include the jewelry. :wow: Gil

Thanks persi and Harold :)

Gil not sure about the 200 coins but its a good place to practice :D

Definitely some good huntin there Siggi. And I agree, with zero competition, there's bound to be loads of goodies in the near future for you!

Thanks, Ive been going over google earth to spot out some parks here in the city. Going tomorrow again to see if I get any luck with other stuff :D

That's a lot of coins, Siggi! Looks like you've got the 1500 figured out. The pinpointer makes all of the difference in the world. How far away will the Garrett pinpointer pick up a coin at?

Back
Top Bottom