Someday, but not today.. No gold blues..

Ice Scratcher

Elite Member
Starting to get the blues, missing that ole yellow...

SKUNKED!!

Hunted 4 1/2 hours at local beach today.. Scooped up a ton of great sounding targets but gold #42 still eludes this polar pirate.. Local Beach is pretty pounded but when you get a good sounding target chances are good usually.. If I didn't have my bad luck beard I'm thinking I would have had a triple gold hunt with the number of good targets I found...

Ring #139- My second star ring, two hunts in a row.. Last hunt I found two stars, a ring and an earing.. WTH with these stars all of a sudden..

Been a long time since I took a skunk, and never has it involved so many great sounding targets...

I aint giving up yet, the only way to stop this train is when the ice comes..

Thanks for looking and good luck to all!!

<*)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20141122_204611.jpg
    IMG_20141122_204611.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_20141122_205506.jpg
    IMG_20141122_205506.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_20141122_205919.jpg
    IMG_20141122_205919.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 315
It ain't the beard man, another gold is near, you will find it!

Thanks man, I think this is four hunts now with no gold. I usually get one almost every hunt? If not the beard, I don't know.. That's a ton of targets from today..

Those earrings are junk too... Not even a sliver of silver on this one...

<*)))>{

41 gold this year? You're getting no sympathy from me :lol: Good job cleaning up the scraps :)

Hang in there Brother! I just got a break in the weather and 2 feet of snow has melted.

My favorite old lake ain't iced over yet so there is still hope of another hunt or 2.

Good hunting man I hope you nail a fatty. :cool:

Thanks man, I think this is four hunts now with no gold. I usually get one almost every hunt? If not the beard, I don't know.. That's a ton of targets from today..

Those earrings are junk too... Not even a sliver of silver on this one...

<*)))>{

The fickle finger of fate.

The train don't stop there. Get out the hammer and beat the HXXX out of it:yes: till you reach the gold.

Thank man!

That's what I did today, except I think I beat myself a bit as well...

Wow 60mph winds are a little tough to do ANYTHING in..

I managed though, with some silver and GOLD!

Posting that loot a little later...

<*)))>{

60mph winds will move some treasure, or something....await the loot!

Back
Top Bottom