Some of today's finds

Kapi

Forum Supporter
I've been searching an area with fishing weights for a couple weeks now as it uncovers and each time I'd run into what appeared to be part of a cast net buried deep with many weights around the edge.

Today I decided to try to dig that net up and out of the hole came also a Bulova diamond watch, (it has a tiny diamond chip in it) stainless steel, two tone, a ring that I think is steel, and a few other odd things. Tonight's high surf may uncover the area more. I'm so tempted to skip church tomorrow to go check that spot out again. If not I'll definitely go Monday :)

Here's a few of this weeks finds.

Attachments

• watch 11-22-2014.jpg
    watch 11-22-2014.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 373
  • ring 11-22-2014.jpg
    ring 11-22-2014.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 363
  • charm 11-22-2014.jpg
    charm 11-22-2014.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 352
If you call it going to "Surf Church" like one of the guys on here I think do then you won't feel guilty! ;) Good assortment of goodies and good luck on the return!

Great hunt, you never know what can get tangled in a net, always worth the effort.
Congrats.

I have never seen steel turn black... silver usually does also nickel... interesting finds..

I've been searching an area with fishing weights for a couple weeks now as it uncovers and each time I'd run into what appeared to be part of a cast net buried deep with many weights around the edge.

Today I decided to try to dig that net up and out of the hole came also a Bulova diamond watch, (it has a tiny diamond chip in it) stainless steel, two tone, a ring that I think is steel, and a few other odd things. Tonight's high surf may uncover the area more. I'm so tempted to skip church tomorrow to go check that spot out again. If not I'll definitely go Monday :)

Here's a few of this weeks finds.

You made me say bad words.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom