I Won An AT Pro at The MTHA Hunt

diggin4clad

Elite Member
On Saturday 10/6 Sue and I attended the MTHA seeded hunt in Milton, Massachusetts. While there we were able to meet a few of the FMDF members who were in attendance. During the hunt we dug some clad, a few silver coins, prize tokens for various MD'ing items and I was lucky enough to dig the token for a Garrett AT Pro metal detector. IMG_0025.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Awesome!!

Big congrats, that machine has found me over $10,000.00 in gold alone!

<°)))>{

And guess what, diggin4clad. At last year’s MTHA Hunt, it was another FMDF member who won an AT-Pro (detectordiver Barry). Congrats on your win. Pretty good machine, I hear.

I’ll be posting a link to an online photo album from the Hunt last Saturday as soon as I finish some photo edits with captions.

Nice meeting you and Sue there and glad you had a good time.

Jim

Congrats on such a fantastic prize! Great job - what a neat blessing! :woot:

On Saturday 10/6 Sue and I attended the MTHA seeded hunt in Milton, Massachusetts. While there we were able to meet a few of the FMDF members who were in attendance. During the hunt we dug some clad, a few silver coins, prize tokens for various MD'ing items and I was lucky enough to dig the token for a Garrett AT Pro metal detector.

Meanwhile, the rest of us, collect all of our findings to pay off the AT Pro. LOL

Well done!

Awesome prize D4C, Congrats! It was nice to meet you and Sue, I'm glad you came away with a nice Detector also, still no big prizes for me or my daughter Jackie but I did win a nice Mexican silver round and found 10 silver dimes, looking forward to seeing you folks there again next year.

Back
Top Bottom