• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

$100,000 Canadian treasure hunt

LandOLincoln

https://goldhunt.ca

Have you heard about this? I just came across this today. I would definitely get a team together and give it a go if i lived in Canada! Would even consider taking a trip if I had any vacation time at my new job. I know there are some canadians on this site, go get it! :digginahole:

That's crazy. I have so many questions though. Like who buried all of these? Who's to say that they actually put 300k in the ground and if so I'm sure people must have saw some being buried in parks/school/etc... they might have already taken the gold. Love the concept though wished they would come to NH and do it. Lol

That's crazy. I have so many questions though. Like who buried all of these? Who's to say that they actually put 300k in the ground and if so I'm sure people must have saw some being buried in parks/school/etc... they might have already taken the gold. Love the concept though wished they would come to NH and do it. Lol

It's a certificate rather than the "real" treasure.

You have to show proof of purchase of the map too, so you can't just stumble upon it.

Yea i did the math and it wont take too much, pretty good idea on there part. Why not buy the maps and sell em for half price of ebay.

Why would you buy the maps and sell at half price? If you sold them all that’s still a 50% loss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's to stop the organizers of this 'event' from going through this entire rigamarol including selling the aforementioned maps and then having one of their cohorts, friends, or someone that appears to be arms length claim the treasure because of various unfair advantages?

Why would you buy the maps and sell at half price? If you sold them all that’s still a 50% loss?

You would buy the maps and sell lots of copies of them for discount. Of course you wouldnt buy 3 maps and sell the 3 maps for half price. Cmon Man!

Yea i did the math and it wont take too much, pretty good idea on there part. Why not buy the maps and sell em for half price of ebay.

Absolutely nothing of your idea would make money... I try to be polite and not to much of a smart ass... but this is the dumbest idea ever, prove me wrong!

If I sell you something for $6 and you sell it for 3 then your terrible at math

If I sell you something for $6 and you sell it for 3 then your terrible at math

If you misunderstand that reproducing the map you bought and selling COPIES for half price will make you money, then you sound like a horses behind right now for slinging out the negativity......:laughing:

looks like fun

If it is successful there and spreads to all their cities , maybe it will come here to the states. A treasure to be found near every bigger city could be interesting.

If you misunderstand that reproducing the map you bought and selling COPIES for half price will make you money, then you sound like a horses behind right now for slinging out the negativity......:laughing:

Didn’t realize that’s what you meant. I don’t think they would take to kindly to that though if you got caught.

Back
Top Bottom