Door Knock Boosts Silver Count. SLQ and Trifecta

Outstanding doorknock Jack ! Permissions like that don't happen often. Congrats on the trifecta and the rest of a dang fine silver haul. Good luck Mark

Wow, Trap, I can see you're glad you knocked on that door! Congrats on all that silver..that's great hunt!
Thank you Scott. Yes very happy to have knocked on that door. I want to go back but its been raining the last two days. Trapper
Wow! Nice finds and permission Trapper!
Appreciate your reply Jerry. Seems we both hit big on a permission. If it ever stops raining I'll be knocking on a few doors for a while. Trapper

Wow, I would go up to strangers and make them look at that pocket full of silver for weeks. Than SLQ is stunning with that date so crisp!

Awesome slq!! And of course the rest are icing!!!
Thank you Digger as your reply is appreciated. The SLQ is a pretty nice one, wish they all came out of the ground this nice or better. Reality is most are worn and without a date. Trapper
Outstanding doorknock Jack ! Permissions like that don't happen often. Congrats on the trifecta and the rest of a dang fine silver haul. Good luck Mark
Thank you Mark. Your right, not all permissions turn out this good. Still hunting on private property does up the percentages greatly over public grounds. Trapper

Congrats on all of the silver Trapper! That SLQ is in nice shape! Your frequency of finding silver will get you to 100 in short order I'm sure.

Dang you got some silver ears on you! I would love to turn you loose in my silver site to see what I have missed haha

awesome finds trapper that SLQ was dropped very early in its excistance there is a date :wow: i found 1 that was in mint condition a 1927 wish it had a S mint mark

Wow, I would go up to strangers and make them look at that pocket full of silver for weeks. Than SLQ is stunning with that date so crisp!
Thank you Camp for your reply, it is appreciated. The Stander is a looker but having a 8 Silver day was a thrill. Easily my best day this year. Trapper
Congrats on all of the silver Trapper! That SLQ is in nice shape! Your frequency of finding silver will get you to 100 in short order I'm sure.
Appreciate your confidence in me Fred. I am pecking away at the century mark. If I can find a couple more permissions like this last one on the report it go a whole lot faster. My actual count as of this reply is 92, so maybe next week. Trapper

Dang you got some silver ears on you! I would love to turn you loose in my silver site to see what I have missed haha
Appreciate your reply Trevor. I've said for years now my success is do to my ears, just wish they were bigger so I could hear more. If I ever get your way I will take you up on your offer but somehow I get the feeling you don't leave a whole lot behind. Trapper
awesome finds trapper that SLQ was dropped very early in its excistance there is a date :wow: i found 1 that was in mint condition a 1927 wish it had a S mint mark
Thank you Mark. I have dug a few SLQ's with about half being dateless. This one is probably my best condition example of that coin. I would love to dig a mint condition early year Stander but it is very unlikely to happen. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom