• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hunting Buddy Arvada colorado

The only swing'in I have done is in the front yard. I have been playing with the (15 kHz) mode trying to get a little deeper on smaller items. The DFX is so versatile. Jeff Foster's book, Digging Deeper With The DFX is a must have book. Let me know how the 4X6 DD works out. I have the 6X10 and really like it.
Things are still really frozen here. The snow is melting and a week in the mid 40's should help a lot. Good luck on your hunt Jim.

Jack

I am near Pomona High School at 80th and Wadsworth. Private message me. I would love to find a detecting partner.

What a nice gift. Theres a club down south here called Eureka treasure hunters that i heard about i never been to a meeting. I was thinking maybe in spring I would start looking at clubs. I brought my other detector from golden n detectors. i will be going there sometime in the next week to purchase some headphones. have my eye on the grey ghost series, they seem to be really comfortable to me. By the way jack my name is jim.....

Hey Jim.

I would personally recommend the Eureka Treasure Hunting Club as a starting place. Great people that know all about different machines. We have a club breakfast twice a month in between meetings. Our meetings are on the 2nd Friday of each month. We also have club hunt once a month. www.eurekathc.com is our website.

Happy Hunting Jim.

Curt.

Back
Top Bottom