• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pointers on Wish . com

Sierra

Has anyone used the pointers on wish.com? They are very inexpensive around 20 bucks which includes postage. What is strange is that when you go to buy it you can buy either a weak signal a moderate signal or a strong signal. Based on which one you pick is a couple dollars difference. Just wondering if anybody has used one of these things before I go and buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve bought other things from wish.com. Of course everything is from China, but what isn’t anymore? Anyway, I read some of the remarks from people who bought the item and liked it but I wanted to see what the form had to say about it. Thank you for the quick reply. I would like to hear from someone who has had either a good experience or a bad one with one of these cheap pointers.

I bought a hard cigarette case on wish once, 6 weeks later my package arrived. I opened it and found 1 individual child’s earring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never trust wish. Between the weird items and the outrageous prices, I would rather just save up and by the good stuff. I know a lot of people who bought from wish and regretted it.

google land and sea this is a good PPer its waterproof...

https://detectorpro.com/land-or-sea-pinpointer/

I concur with this... I have this PP and it's an excellent performer. Worth the extra $.

I heard a lot of good things about the detectorpro land/sea so I ordered one from metaldetector.com a few weeks ago. When I got it I put a fresh battery in and turned it on but it just beeps constantly and won't stop. Tried a different battery and changed the sesnitivty levels but nothing worked. I guess I just got a bad one but it left a bad taste with me - it should have never got passed their quality control dept.

I had to return it so I decided to go with the XP MI-4 pinpointer instead for just 10 bucks more. I don't know if XP makes a good PP but I'm about to find out....

Back
Top Bottom