• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gas prices in your area?

I'm paying the equivalent of $10.33 per imperial gallon for Diesel :(
Petrol isn't much cheaper !

Diesel was always cheaper than petrol, this is until a lot of people started switching to it.
Forty percent of new car sales are for diesel powered vehicles. So they put up the tax on diesel to make up for the shortfall in revenue.

3.65 a gallon here in WV. Thankfully, I only have to commute 1 mile to work. If it wasnt for 1 hill that goes near vertical, for about 400 yards, I would ride a bike.

2 days ago gas was $3.48 at Citgo the cheapest station in our town, yesterday it went up to $3.65 and deisel was $4.69 I'm glad my two trucks use straight gas.. its only going to get worse from here..

Here in St Louis Reg Unleaded is $3.499 and Diesel is $4.199, when I cross the Creek into Illinois to go to work Gas jumps up to $3.69 reg unleaded and $4.399 for Diesel. Bettr find some Clad to put into my tank!:mad:
I have a large Coffee can , 1/2 full so far. When my M.D says zinc penny/screwcap I have been passing up on them.......maybe I should start digging them too:lol: :lol:

Have any of you experimented with a cooking oil / diesel mix ? I'm told you can go 50/50 without any modifications.

Was up to $3.45 here The thevies are hard at it. Shame we cant use water and Hydrogen and watch the oil compaines go broke

$3.45 here and I put on nearly 1000 miles a week. Next time I see an oilman up for president, I'm taking out my IRA and investing! (not meant to start an argument, just an observation) Speaking of that... I lost $960 last quarter in my IRA... This economy is just Faaaantastic!

$3.45/gal? We haven't had that for 6 months. We're going at $3.90 here in So Cal. Wait until Rudy chimes in.

Back
Top Bottom